3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Abrasive Discs
- Features 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain, triangular-shaped grains that cut at least 30% faster and last at least 30% longer than other conventional ceramic abrasives
- Extremely sharp precision-shaped grain provides longer life than conventional ceramic abrasives
- Sharper cutting surface means less pressure is required
- Clean Sanding multi-hole pattern delivers excellent dust extraction
- 3M™ Hookit™ hook-and-loop attachment makes for fast disc change-outs
- Long lasting,fast-cutting abrasive disc is ideal for a range of jobs including paint removal and feather-edging removal and featheredging
Our Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Abrasive Discs 737U combines the highest 3M technologies for automotive repair. Its long-lasting sharp triangular shaped grain and multi-hole pattern for superior dust extraction make the disc ideal for paint removal, rough body filler shaping, fine feather-edging or final prep before blending or priming. The Hookit™ system makes for quick disc change-outs.
We developed our Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Abrasive Discs 737U for superior cut and long disc life during key stages in auto body repair. It features 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain technology. This triangular shaped grain cuts at least 30% faster and lasts at least 30% longer than traditional ceramic abrasives. The disc is ideal for feather-edging, as a final sanding step before priming, or during prep before blending.
About Cubitron™ II and Precision-Shaped Grain
Cubitron™ II products have raised the bar for high-performing abrasives. Cubitron™ II utilizes 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain, which outcuts and outlasts conventional ceramic industrial abrasives and requires less grinding force to achieve superior performance.