- Features 3M Precision-Shaped Grain — triangular grains that cut at least 30% faster and last 30% longer than other conventional ceramic abrasives
- Less pressure is required thanks to a sharper cutting surface, improving usability
- 3M™ Hookit™ System makes sheet changeovers simple and quick
- The Clean Sanding multi-hole pattern ensures excellent dust extraction
- An innovative grain pattern design means sheets wear evenly for consistent usage
3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Sheet Rolls are made to achieve excellence in automotive care. Long-lasting, sharp triangular grain and a multi-hole pattern make them an ideal choice for tough and delicate jobs alike. Paint removal, rough body filler shaping, fine feather-edging, final prep — whatever the job, trust 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Sheet Rolls for an optimal finish.
3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Sheet Rolls perform at the most important stages in auto body repair. Proprietary 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology offers a meticulous cut up to 30% faster than traditional ceramic abrasives — while also lasting at least 30% longer. These sheets also incorporate the power of the 3M™ Hookit™ Hook-and-Loop attachment system. Changing out sheets is quick and efficient, meaning few disruptions and improved productivity. The combined power of these versatile 3M technologies creates a sanding sheet that's comfortable with a wide range of auto repair projects. Operate with accuracy and efficiency with 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Sheets.
- Paint-related tasks like removal, fine feather-edging, and final prep
- Shaping rough body filler