Contains 3M precision-shaped abrasive grain, coated on a heavy-duty backing. Resin bonded for heat resistance. Coated with a dry grinding aid to help reduce heat build-up.
Key Features 3M Cubitron II File Belt:
- 3M precision-shaped ceramic grain fractures into sharp points that cut exceptionally fast, helping increase productivity
- Cubitron II abrasives are engineered to run cooler, reducing metal discoloration/oxidation and the chance of heat-related stress cracks
- Coated with a dry grinding aid to further enhance the product's ability to run cooler and cut faster
- For use with 3M File Belt Sander 28366 and other file belt tools.
- 10 belts per box
- Length: 18"
- Width: 1/2"
- Abrasive Mineral: Cubitron II -ceramic and aluminum oxide blend
- Wet or Dry: Dry
- Product Form: Abrasive Belt
- Grade : 36+ ,60+, 80+