- Tough, non-woven belt is effective for deburring, blending and cleaning
- Higher flexibility resists “chunking” and performs well on belt sanders with small contact wheels
- Low-stretch backing provides aggressive conditioning capability
- Provides controlled cut to eliminate gouging and leaves a burr free finish
Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Belt is engineered to perform tough detail work such as deburring, blending, and finishing, on a variety of metals.
The non-woven fiber material used in the Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Belt is designed to run cool, resist loading, and hold up to edgework while an aluminum oxide mineral provides effective cutting action. Aluminum oxide is a tough, durable abrasive that self-fractures to expose fresh cutting edges. Thanks to its fast cut-rate, hardness, and strength, aluminum oxide is widely used in grinding, sanding, and finishing applications. For a high cut-rate, hardness, strength, and low heat-retention, equip the Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Belt.
- Surface Preparation
- Paint Prep
- Coating & Corrosion Removal