BlackTop is a permanent, moisture-cured, UV stable coating primarily used for topcoating surfaces previously sealed with RustSeal or any other paint/primer application. BlackTop is a high performance protective coating specifically formulated to withstand dulling and fading caused by prolonged sunlight exposure.
- Single component formula
- Permanent UV stability
- No chalking or fading
- Rock hard permanent topcoat
- Flexible coating which expands & contracts
- High temp resistance: 500F for non-aerosol; 300F for aerosol
- Non-porous coating
- Superior flow and leveling
- Available in a convenient Aerosol Can
- Apply by brush or sprayer
NOTE: If you are unsure of what sheen of BlackTop you want, please request an actual color sample HERE.
Gloss Levels: Gloss (85-95%), OEM Satin (55-65%), Flat Black (15-20%)
UN 1268 Petroleum distillates N.O.S., Class 3, PG II - Limited Quantity