DiamondFinish Clear is a crazy tough Clear Coat that can be applied Direct To Metal or over other coatings. DiamondFinish Clear is a water clear high gloss clear coat that remains permanently flexible and is able to perform in the toughest environments without yellowing, cracking or peeling.
- Formulated to Apply Directly Over Other Coatings or Direct To Metal (DTM)!
- Permanent high solids (over 60%) and low VOC's Clear Coat.
- Ideal for Direct To Metal (DTM) applications - No Additives Needed!
- A Moisture Cured Urethane which is an advanced coatings technology offering durability, flexibility, corrosion and chemical resistance.
- Apply directly to Painted Surfaces with Minimal Surface Prep.
- Incredibly tough and hard like no other clear coat on the market.
- Water clear high gloss clear coat remains permanently flexible and is able to perform in the toughest environments without yellowing, cracking or peeling.
- Can be applied with a brush (without leaving any brush marks), roller and conventional spray gun.
- Unlike normal two part (2K) coatings, no hardener is needed. You can just stir well and go. DiamondFinish ClearCoat will cure without heat or UV lights in temperatures from 50° to 86° Fahrenheit.
- Can be applied directly to a cured Automotive basecoat, Standard solid color paints, and Single Part (1K) or Two Part (2K) paints. It can also be applied to Non-Ferrous metals including Aluminum, Alloys, Brass, Chrome and Copper.
- Able to withstand the harshest of chemicals including fuels, solvents, Battery acid, Brake fluid, Ethanol, Methanol, MEK, Hydrochloric Acid, Fertilizers, and Acetone.
- Graffiti Resistant: because of its chemical resistance, grafitti just won't stick and can be removed simply with a solvent soaked rag.
- Great for high temperature automotive applications including the use on cylinder heads, engine blocks, brake components and even inlet manifolds, without yellowing up to 300° Fahrenheit.