KBS XTC - High Temperature Paint
Shipping calculated at checkout
SKU: KBS 65102 KBS
on orders over $300
Ask our experts.
XTC is a high temperature/heat resistant coating formulated specifically to protect metal surfaces operating at temperatures from 500°F (260°C) to 1500°F (812°C).
With proper preparation, XTC provides outstanding adhesion, film integrity, weathering, and thermal shock-resistance throughout this entire temperature range, and is guaranteed not to burn off!
XTC is ideal for exterior applications because it resists rust when primed with XTC Primer.
- Withstands Continuous Temperature of up to 1500°F (1200°F for Aerosols)
- Outstanding Heat & Weathering Resistance
- Will Not Peel, Flake, or Chalk
- Long Lasting
- Dries to Touch in 15 mins
- Resistant to Scratching & Marring
- Reduces Underhood Temperatures & Reduces Exhaust Manifold Surface Temperatures
- Improve Exhaust Gas Velocity which Increase Horse Power
- Can be Brushed or Sprayed
- Available in Convenient Aerosol Cans
- Resists Rust when primed with XTC Primer