RustSeal is an incredible, single-component, ready-to-use, high solids content, rust preventive coating and stop rust paint with insane sealing properties.
No other brand is tougher on rust! Using premium quality materials and advanced color formulations, this high tech performance coating is the present-day answer for 21st century rust protection.
RustSeal is the most permanent cost-effective solution for stopping rust and corrosion anyplace where it is a problem: home, automotive, industry, fleet, farm & more!
Unlike other corrosion treatments, RustSeal is an enhancement that lasts. Water and air are locked out, therefore oxidation, the precursor to rust, cannot take hold.
Note: RustSeal is not intended for use as a final finish. Repeated or prolonged exposure to direct UV light will cause cosmetic alteration to its color and sheen. RustSeal’s guaranteed rust protective properties, however, will not degrade. In areas not exposed to direct UV light, like the underside of a car, RustSeal will seal as well as serve as a great looking final finish. To protect against unwanted cosmetic changes, topcoat RustSeal with any opaque (solid color) paint system. Please note that a clear topcoat cannot provide the needed UV protection. Choose the closest color associated RustSeal primer to compliment your topcoat and protect against potential visible surface chips.
- High surface tolerance for many different types of applications.
- Apply directly over treated rust.
- Single component formula.
- High solids content. Ideal for Equipment and Machinery.
- Widest array of (11) non-porous color formulas.
- Combines with atmospheric moisture to cure.
- Excellent surface penetration and adhesion.
- Forms permanent non-porous barrier against moisture and oxygen.
- Waterproof coating strengthened by repeated exposure to moisture.
- Mold and mildew resistant
LQ Exception - UN1263. Paint. Class 3. PG III