- Suitable for use on wood, paints, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber, or composites
- Can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces
- Non-woven web is load-resistant
The Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Hand Pad combines ultra flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control to accomplish tough cleaning jobs or produce fine finishing results.
The performance of Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Hand Pad is comparable to steel wool, but won't shred during use, rust after use, or create fine metal splinters. The non-woven, open-web material resists loading and can be used dry, with water or some solvents, and rinsed clean for reuse. Fibre coating technology allows Scotch-Brite™ Abrasive Products to cut faster and produces a consistent finish, reducing the time and effort it takes to finish parts. Combining abrasives with the fibres creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product.
- Ideal for everyday uses like prepping surfaces for primer, applying a colour coat, general scuffing, cleaning and hand blending
- Prepping surfaces prior to clear coat and for raw plastic scuffing (bumper)